Would your Thanksgiving be a little happier if you went out to eat this year? No cooking. No cleaning up. Just feast with your loved ones and let someone else do all the work in one of Old Town’s fabulous restaurants!
Confirmed as open on Thanksgiving plus information they currently had available . . .
- 3 courses — $68 per person
- Blackwall Hitch
- 11am – 6pm / buffet only — $38 adult, $19 child
- 8am – 5 o’clock
- opens at 5 pm
- Chart House
- 11am – 9pm / classic turkey dinner special $29 adult, $11 child / other specials & regular menu also available
- Gadsby’s Tavern
- 4 seatings 12noon, 2:30, 5 o’clock, 7:30 / family style menu and prefix menu
- Le Refuge
- 3 seatings 12:30, 2:30, 4:30 / prefix menu
- 2pm – 9 o’clock / prefix menu 4 entree options and one is a classic turkey dinner — $45 per person
- different menus throughout the day
- Royal Restaurant
- open until 5 o’clock
- open 12noon – 7 o’clock
- TJ Stones
- open until 3 o’clock
- 11am – 10 o’clock / prefix menu 4 entree options and one is a classic turkey dinner — $55 per person
- Virtue Feed & Grain
- 1pm – 7pm / prefix menu only
- 1pm – 10 o’clock / regular menu
I’d definitely recommend calling the restaurant you’re interested in soon to make a reservation especially if you have a large party — Chart House for example can no longer accommodate a party of 8 in the afternoon. Check out our Eats & Drinks page for phone numbers.
Follow Jennifer Holtzman on Twitter @jen22314
Be sure to follow Old Town Post on Pinterest for entertaining and cooking inspiration.
Old Town Post — Keeping you in the Old Town know! — #OldTownKnow